Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tankz 70 Prot Warrior [Approved @ Trial]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tankz.

Tankz 70 Prot Warrior [Approved @ Trial] Empty
PostSubject: Tankz 70 Prot Warrior [Approved @ Trial]   Tankz 70 Prot Warrior [Approved @ Trial] Icon_minitime7th July 2007, 16:19

-Character name:Tankz

-Character class: Warrior

-Character level: Lvl 70

-Your RL age:23

-Where are you from? And which language do you speak?: from Norway, speaking english in np:)

-Character spec: (You may be required to respec to a talent build more appropriate to the guild). Prot specced (details on armory)

-Proffessions and level:BS 351

-Armory profile:

-Guild History: (On this char im in CLOWN but i want to raid and thats not happening in my guild,)

-Our Raid times usually are from 19:30 to 23:30.

-Please tell us, which days your able to raid:
this goes for all days: im usually available monday-->thursday, friday saturday and sunday is very dependant on what else i have planned that week, but when i can the raid times is np for me.
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:

-You must have the following quest complete:
Karazhan Pre-quest done?
yes

-Do you have any previous raid experience?
Yes a fair bit playing druid, BWL and up to frankiss in AQ 40 pre TBC.Downed Prince in kara, Gruul on farm and magtheridon in TBC. started this char to play with my RL friends on the server so havent been attending raids yet, but i did tank gruul the other day because some guild needed a tank for him:P

-Your PC must be able to run 25 player raids, and have a reliable internet connection.
havent been a problem before:>

-Why you would like to join:
I like to raid, and id like to do it again:) + i meet some ppl from your guild in an instance (xcorsist) and he/she:P seemed like a nice guy, Paying with good friendly ppl is just as important as progressing in raids imo, teamwork -> skills -> progress -> great fun:)

-general info about your gear:in covered in mostly blue gear. 3 epic pieces aswell and a few greens left to replace when i find a better blue item.
Classdepended:
i have 491 def, 12500armor 20% block, 17,5% dodge and 16% parry in my normal tanking gear with 12k HP (no buffs). but i can get 500 more hp with my stamina pieces (nerfs the other stats a bit tho)
Back to top Go down

Tankz 70 Prot Warrior [Approved @ Trial]
Page 1 of 1